RECEIVE. SET. SPIKE.
Our Tigers Volleyball program is available only for our female students. In order to be apart of our Volleyball program, students must be within the 9th to the 12th grade. HAA is a proud member of the TAPPS league where we compete at the A1 Level league. There are two games scheduled per week during regular season. We invite our parents and students to come and cheer on our Tiger athletes. The Season lasts from August to October.
Practices are held starting from 3:45pm through 5:15pm during the season.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE TO BE FOLLOWED BY ALL OF OUR PRESENT AND ASPIRING ATHLETES:
• Participation is a privilege, not a right
• Pay the participation for each perspective sport
• Sportsmanship is expected at all times, on or off campus
• Student Handbook guidelines must be followed at all times
• On-time attendance for practices and games
• Listen and follow coaches’ directions
• Use and return all equipment and uniforms in the condition in which issued